- All cakes are made of vanilla sponge, with jam and butter cream, unless otherwise stated. Chocolate and fruit novelty cakes carry an additional charge.
- I do not currently make gluten or dairy free cakes.
- Sponge and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient, but there may be nut traces present. Fruit cakes do contain nuts and alcohol.
- Cakes contain butter and dairy products.
- Wherever possible, order your wedding cake for the day before it is required.
- You will always be given written order confirmation. Please check it and notify me if anything is not correct.
- Cake stands are available to hire, depending on your chosen style.
Cakes and Storage Shelf Life
- All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
- Never put cakes in the fridge as this will damage the icing.
- Sponge and chocolate cakes will keep for one week after delivery.
- Fruitcakes last perfectly well for months, not years.
- For novelty and celebration cakes, a £10 deposit is required on order, with the balance payable on delivery.
- For wedding cakes, a £50 deposit is required on order, with the balance payable two weeks prior to delivery.
- Payment by cash, or personal cheque with guarantee card, made payable to Sugar Magic.
- Alternatively, payments may be made to Sugar Magic using a PayPal account. Should you wish to place an order via Email, then we can arrange to send you a PayPal invoice.
- All cakes are delivered boxed.
- Delivery within the Falmouth area is free of charge. Otherwise delivery is charged at 40p per mile round trip.
- Your cake will be delivered on your chosen delivery date to your chosen delivery address.
- Should you cancel your booking, then this will result in loss of the deposit paid.